2023 Polaris Ranger Announcements
New Model: Ranger XP Kinetic
The most exciting news from the Polaris 2023 lineup is the introduction of the new all-electric Ranger XP Kinetic. It is available in two trim options: Premium (starts at $25,000) and Ultimate (starts at $30,000).
Using powertrain technology from it’s partnership with Zero Motorcycles, the Ranger XP Kinetic represents a serious jump in power and capability in the electric off-roading market.
View our in-depth writeup on this exciting new Ranger here: 2023 Polaris Ranger XP Kinetic – Electric Gets A MAJOR Upgrade
2023 RANGER Model Lineup:
- RANGER XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss: Starting at $32,399
- RANGER XP Kinetic: Starting at $25,000
- RANGER XP 1000 NorthStar: Starting at $27,899
- RANGER 1000 Premium: Starting at $17,899
- RANGER 1000 Premium CREW: Starting at $19,699
- RANGER XP 1000: Starting at $20,299
- RANGER XP 1000 CREW: Starting at $22,099
- RANGER SP 570: Starting at $11,699
- RANGER SP 570 CREW: Starting at $13,499
*All Rangers begin shipping to dealers this fall
2023 RANGER XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss Updates
- New LED rear work light to illuminate the vehicle bed
- New 12V cargo box power port provides mobile power for seamless, convenient operation of sprayers
- New overhead switch panel to easily add additional lighting and other accessory switches
- Now factory standard with RIDE COMMAND+
The new LED rear work light, 12V cargo box power and overhead switch panel can all be purchased as optional accessories on all other Ranger XP 1000 and 1000 models.
Ranger Lineup Updates
- LED headlights on all Premium trims
- USB charging port in the dash for the Ranger SP 570 Premium, Ranger XP 1000 Premium, and Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar
New Ranger Accessories
All-new Prospector Pro 2.0 Track System: Across all off-road brands. These tracks have flexible sides and a slight curve toward the inside ‘to allow stable handling, a more comfortable ride, precise steering for long-distance riding and long working hours’.
Additional Storage Options: Polaris’ partner Kolpin is expanding it’s storage line.
Related Post: 2023 Can-Am Lineup & Updates – 3 New Youth Models
2023 Polaris RZR Announcements
No New RZR Models
Test drive the 2023 RZR Pro R and Turbo R models at Trail Hero and Camp RZR later this year
Full 2023 RZR Model Lineup:
- Polaris RZR Pro R: Starting at $37,499, available in 2/4 seat models
- Polaris RZR Turbo R: Starting at $27,799, available in 2/4 seat models
- Polaris RZR Pro XP: Starting at $24,599, available in 2/4 seat models
- Polaris RZR XP 1000: Starting at $21,899, available in 2/4 seat models
- Polaris RZR Trail S: Starting at $17,899
- Polaris RZR Trail: Starting at $15,499
*2023 RZR Trail, RZR Trail S and RZR XP 1000 begin shipping to dealers this fall
*2023 RZR Pro XP, RZR Turbo R and RZR Pro R begin shipping this winter
RZR Turbo R Updates
- New black fenders and rockers
- Two new colorways: Orange Madness and Matte Onyx Black
RZR Pro XP Updates
- Now features a Rockford Fosgat PMX head unit for an improved audio experience
New RZR Accessories
Refresh of the full Pro Armor lighting portfolio: Stronger output and improved design for all single-row/dual-row light bars and cube spot lights. Being rolled out across the four off-road brands.
New amber lens options: Some lights now have an amber lens option that helps improve visibility in dust and snow
Two new Pro Armor wheels: For additional customization
New tire sizes: On existing tire styles
Expanding the lineup of grills and steering wheels: Polaris’ partner Pro Armor is adding multiple colors and trim levels for detailed customization
Related: 2023 Arctic Cat Lineup Introduces 2 New ATVs & 2 Editions
2023 Polaris General Announcements
New Model: General XP 1000 Sport
Polaris expands the General lineup with the addition of the 2023 General XP 1000 Sport. This entry level model comes in both two seat and four seat options.
2023 GENERAL Model Lineup:
- GENERAL XP 1000 Ultimate: Starting at $29,299, available in 2/4 seat models
- GENERAL XP 1000 Premium: Starting at $26,999, available in 2/4 seat models
- GENERAL XP 1000 Sport: Starting at $24,499, available in 2/4 seat models
- GENERAL 1000 Sport: Starting at $18,199, available in White Lightning with new eye catching graphics and a new hood, in 2-seat
*2023 General lineup begins shipping to dealers this fall
2023 Polaris Sportsman Announcements
No New Sportsman Models
2023 Sportsman Model Lineup:
- Sportsman 450: Starting at $6,999
- Sportsman 570: Starting at $7,999
- Sportsman 850: Starting at $10,699
- Sportsman 1000: Starting at $15,499
*2023 Sportsman lineup begins shipping to dealers this fall.
Sportsman 450, 570 and 850: New colors
Sportsman 450 and 570: Redesigned rear rack extenders to carry more cargo
Sportsman 570 EPS and Premium Models: New CV guards
2023 Youth Lineup Announcements
New Model: Outlaw 70 EFI Limited Edition (LE) Trim Option
For 2023 Polaris expanded its Outlaw 70 EFI lineup with the introduction of an all-new Limited Edition (LE) trim option in Lime Squeeze.
2023 Youth Model Lineup:
- Outlaw 70 EFI Limited Edition: Starting at $2,399
- Outlaw 70 EFI: Starting at $2,399
- Outlaw 110 EFI: Starting at $3,599
- Sportsman 110: Starting at $3,599
- Phoenix 200: Starting at $4,499
- RANGER 150 EFI: Starting at $6,299
- RZR 200 EFI: Starting at $6,799
*2023 Polaris youth lineup begins shipping to dealers this winter.
2023 Ranger 150 EFI Utility SxS Updates
- New seat belt and shift boot covers
- New Avalanche Grey color
For 2022, Polaris has updated their popular Ride Command app to the next gen Ride Command+. This interactive digital platform can be used via the Polaris mobile app, web, or the 7″ in-vehicle touchscreen display system.
The biggest selling point of Ride Command is it’s database of trails. Polaris partnered with local riding clubs and associations to create a massive database of trail which stands at 1,000,000 trail miles as of 2021. This has been a work in progress since the original app launched in 2012.
Ride Command+ has all the same features as the original, but improved on the user experience by adding additional features.
2022 Ride Command+ Features
Vehicle Health/Diagnostics: Remotely monitor vehicle readiness. Allows users to run a diagnostic report on a vehicle to monitor battery life/charge level (including estimated range), fuel levels, and oil change status.
Vehicle Locator: Can help you locate your vehicle in the event of theft, but also handy for hunters and hikers. It’s easy to get turned around in unfamiliar terrain, so this provides some added piece of mind.
Bump Alert: 24/7 vehicle monitoring that notifies you if your vehicle has been bumped or moved from its last location. (*coming late 2022 with an Over the Air (OTA) update)
Post Ride Alert: Provides a report of your ride including miles traveled, time logged, waypoints stopped at and elevation details. (*coming late 2022 with an Over the Air (OTA) update)
Ride Tracking+ and Group Ride+: Ride Tracking+ starts tracking your ride as soon as the vehicle starts. The Group Ride+ features shows all riders on the map, so rider’s don’t get separated. (*coming late 2022 with an Over the Air (OTA) update)
Comes Factory Standard Or As An Accessory Add-On
Ride Command+ will come factory standard on all 2023 Ranger XP Kinetic models and all 2023 Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss Edition models. With these models, buyers get a 36 month trial of Ride Command+.
Ride Command+ is an accessory add-on for these 2023 models: Ranger 1000, Ranger XP 1000, Ranger 570, Sportsman 570, Sportsman 450, Sportsman 850 and Sportsman XP 1000. As an add-on, buyers get a 12 month trial.
Once the free trial end, the Ride Command+ service costs $99 a year.
Moving forward, Polaris has plans to release more vehicles compatible with Ride Command+.